Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Programme Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
This role is remote with occasional travel to the clients site in Berkshire for meetings.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities:
– Organize meetings, create meeting minutes, follow up on open actions, administrative tasks
– Support in general and own in defined areas the creation of deliverables (e.g. RACI and process descriptions, work instructions or templates)
– Drive inherited activities to achieve the above outputs (e.g. research, information collection, interfacing and aligning with stakeholders)
– Actively contribute to the creation of deliverables of other stakeholders (e.g. create drafts based on meeting outputs, collect feedback and drive review, incorporate feedback into documents bringing it to a final state)
Essential Skills/ Experience:
– Good cultural awareness and interpersonal skills, key stakeholders are based in Europe, India, Asia and US
– Must be able to communicate precisely and concise with stakeholders at various levels
– Objective/outcome driven workstyle; must be able to translate objectives to activities and tasks
– Must be able to create operational procedures and tasks based on defined objectives
– Expert knowledge in Service Management, particularly in the areas Problem-, Knowledge Management and Service Transition (ITIL certification is preferred; ITIL expert certification is a bonus; ISO/IEC 20000 and/or COBIT certifications are a bonus)
– A good understanding of Agile Methodologies (e.g. Dev/Ops, SCRUM, Kanban) is preferred
– Familiarity with VSTS is a bonus
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.