SAP SD / MM Consultant
SAP SD / MM Consultant – Cumbria
An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client, a recognised UK end user based in Cumbria.
As SAP SD MM Consultant, you will be a part of the organisations Competency Centre, where you will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, customisations and support across the organisations SAP user base and varied SAP projects, ensuring a high standard of delivery is maintained. You will specifically responsible for all issues and queries relating to the SAP SD and MM space, along with handling all SAP SD and MM configuration needs across the SAP landscape.
Cumbria based – Commutable from Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool, Barrow in Furness, Kendal
Great basis salary + benefits package
***Candidates MUST be eligible for Security Clearance***
Do you have:
• Hands on SAP SD and SAP MM experience
• Proven configuration and support experience
• Wider SAP module knowledge
• Previous experience in leading a small team
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Previous experience in a competency centre environment
Do you want to:
• Work for a rewarding organisation who genuinely look after their staff
• Benefit from a great work life balance
• Be a part of a globally recognised UK organisation
• Be working on the latest versions of SAP with a promising roadmap for new technologies
Interested? Get in touch
SAP SD | SAP Sales and Distribution | SAP M | SAP Material Management | SAP Configuration | SAP Support | SAP SCM | Team Lead
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.