Scala Tech Lead
Scala Tech Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Scala Tech Lead for a 6 month project based in Worthing.
– The Tech Lead will work with the Development team, and be involved in the development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
– Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
– Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
– Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
– Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
– Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
– Java / J2ee
– Oracle, NT
– DevOps experience
– BEA Weblogica
– Agile methods & tools
– Jira, Confluence
– Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
– Business Intelligence
– Data Modelling
– Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
– Awareness of Configuration Management
– Mandatory Business Skill Good written and verbal communication skills, Problem solving and creativity skills, Honesty and Integrity, Eagerness to learn
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.