SAP Support Consultant
SAP Support Specialist
Whitehall Resources are looking for an SAP Support Specialist for a project in Sweden.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months +
In this role you will be asked to:
• Provide second line support to Key Users in the business.
• Develop and maintain test scripts according to process and system blueprints.
• Lead test activities in relation to new functionality and system upgrades.
• Maintain and improve the overall SAP knowledge level.
• Support the process community in development of SAP to support our core processes.
You will need experience in:
• At least 3 years’ experience from working in a support/test position.
• Extensive experience in SAP, especially in the Plant Maintenance (PM) and Material Management (MM) modules.
• English speaking.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Adam on +44 1206 212 101.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.