Whitehall Resources are looking for a Security Architect to join their client’s team based in Berkshire. The Security Architect will work as part of a multiple disciplinary team – alongside Senior DevOps engineers, application architects and cloud architects to determine the best solutions for our customers.
**Must be eligible for SC clearance, i.e. been in the UK paying UK income tax for a minimum of 5 years**
Do you have?
• Previous experience working as a Security Architect?
• Strong background of cloud, identity, application and data security, threat and vulnerability management, secrets management, DevSecOps?
• Experience of designing, blueprinting, architecting complex security solutions?
• Certified in a recognised security professional qualification e.g. CISSP.
• Experienced in information security regulatory and compliance standards?
• Experience of working in a consulting background?
• Strong stakeholder management skills?
Do you want to?
• Work for a recognised brand
• Develop and own IT Security” within an international based company
• Develop your career and enhance your skills
Sound interesting? Please apply now
Information Security | ISSM | Cyber | IT Security | Pre Sales | Cyber | Solutioning | Consulting | Architect
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.