Test Manager (GXP)
Test Manager (GXP)
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Test Manager (GXP) for a 6 month contract based in Cambridge.
We require a test manager to oversee testing on a large programme of work being delivered by the IT function as part of a large strategic initiative. The programme involves approx. 10 projects within which will have test engineers/leads, this role will oversee testing across the programme. The test manager will be providing over-arching test management for the programme and working with the project test leads to ensure best practices and approaches are being followed, and advising where necessary. GXP experience is critical as this is a highly validated programme. The ideal candidate will have significant previous Test Management experience across programmes and a background in GxP/validated systems. A solid hands on test management background with leading and managing projects to successfully deliver for customers and proven track record are also essential, as is strong and proven communication and stakeholder management skills. Experience of over-seeing and managing multiple projects across programmes is highly beneficial.
– Ownership of Testing on projects and ensuring all testing activities and deliverables are produced to the highest standard and delivered on time
– Review of test approach and strategy for projects, guiding and leading other test leads to ensure good test practices are being followed
– Day to day management of testing on projects, hands on approach where required
– Guiding testing on GxP/validated systems and working with Quality Managers to ensure the correct processes are being followed across all projects within the programme
– Ensure all project tollgates and governance items relating to testing are satisfied
– Co-ordinate and collaborate with Project Teams and other stakeholders
– Produce a comprehensive Programme level Test Strategy and approach
– Promoting good testing practices on projects
– Plan and direct the testing effort across multiple test phases and cycles, including System Test, UAT and Parallel Runs, as required
– Good understanding of performance testing, to be able to provide the right guidance
– Manage and maintain traceability of test assets to requirements
– Requirements analysis, test design, test documenting and reporting
– Support Business Analysts and Test Engineers in the production of test scenarios and test execution if required
– Adhere to Global Test Processes and Procedures
– Lead the defect management and triage process
– Co-ordinate test execution and provide regular results and dashboards
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.