Whitehall Resources are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their client based in Berkshire. The DevOps Engineer will assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of platforms.
You will be responsible for maintaining & improving all aspects of the development and production web environments.
**Must be eligible for SC clearance, i.e. been in the UK paying UK income tax for a minimum of 5 years**
Do you have?
• Strong experience of defining and building architectural solutions
• Excellent experience of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
• Strong experience of CI/CD, continuous integration and development
• An understanding of Chef/Puppet would be preferred
• Strong scripting abilities with Python, PowerShell, Bash
• Strong Knowledge of Linux Administration
• The ability to clearly communicate complex technical problems
Do you want too?
• Work for an established organisation
• Be financially rewarded
• Develop your career.
DevOps | Linux | PowerShell | Bash | Chef | Puppet | .NET | Perl | Jenkins
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.