DevOps Engineer Role
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for a key client based in Essex.
* AWS DevOps Certification (valid certification – associate or professional).
* J2EE & Microservices.
* Ansible (hands on daily usage experience).
* Gitlab (hands on daily usage experience).
* Jenkins (hands on daily usage experience).
* Terraform (hands on daily usage experience).
* AppDynamics and ELK.
* Experience with any ITIL Ticketing platform eg ServiceNow.
* Expert in Jira and Confluence.
* Experience in using monitoring (AppDynamics) and log aggregation tools (ELK) to provide high level troubleshooting.
* Client facing, negotiation, Strong communication skills, Scrum/Agile participation, and ITIL Foundation or Service Management.
* Experience with implementation of Continuous deployment and 12 factor app platforms.
* Experience with providing technical explanations and direction to technical resource of all levels and non-technical delivery communities.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.