Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Digital Architect located in Shropshire for an initial 6 Month Contract.
– Define and build software solution(s) considering maturity, integrity, stability, scale, maintainability and user profile
– Articulate the different architectural views to depict aspects of the solution and common mechanisms for interactions between software components
– Know the longer term technical strategy and how the solution will consider this, whilst ensuring the software solution is compatible with the overall architecture
– Appreciate non-technology aspects of the software solution (eg business strategy)
– Support the solution throughout its construction, providing support to the development community
– Relay key messages to other architects, managers and developers consistently
– Convince the team to adhere to and effectively leverage the software architecture and maintain modifications in architecturally relevant documents
– RESTful APIs
– Service oriented architecture knowledge/background (SOA)
– UML experience (Unified Modelling Language)
– Software design patterns/architecture
– Service Bus experience
– BPM experience
– Java background
– RESTful API Design and modelling
– Experience with Agile methodologies & skills, must be experienced in Digital technologies, platforms and be able to drive our Digital agenda to meet the aspirations of a challenging client and environment.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.