Project Manager – London
Whitehall Resources are looking for an IT Project Manager to join their client based in London
You will lead, facilitate and co-ordinate the end to end delivery of highly complex projects/portfolio of projects.
Start Date: ASAP – but will wait notice
Salary: Up to £45 000 basic
Do you have?
* A solid background within full lifecycle Project Management
* Experience of managing software development projects and teams
* Experience of working in an Agile and / or Waterfall environment
* Experience managing multiple projects at once
* Experience of managing both near and offshore teams
* Exceptional stakeholder and 3rd party management
* Excellent communication skills
Do you want to?
* Work for a recognised organisation
* Be financially rewarded
* Develop your career
IT Project Manager | Development | Application | ITSM | Agile | DevOps
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.