This position has been filled
SAP HCM Consultant
SAP HCM Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP HCM Consultant
– Configure SAP HCM ‘on-premise’ modules PA, OM, Payroll, Time, Self Service, etc and SuccessFactors in accordance to accepted industry standards.
– Maintain/monitor Live systems in line with SLA/ITIL.
– Investigate and resolve problems and incidents in the existing estate.
– Run and/or contribute to workshops where required.
– Test solutions built and/or altered in accordance with account standards to ensure they are fit for purpose.
– Produce high quality documentation (Solution Documents, Functional Specifications, Workbooks, Test Artefacts, etc.).
– Engage with customers where required. Share knowledge with less experienced colleagues.
– Impact work thereby illustrating likely time and resource taken to complete.
– Work to planned timescales within agreed cost and quality criteria. Provide reports/updates on progress.
– Escalate problems, issues and risks promptly where appropriate. Play an active part in continuous/process improvement.
– SAP HCM (on-premise) – Payroll, Personnel Administration, Organisational Management, Time Management, Self-Services, HR Renewal, Workflow and Travel Management.
– SuccessFactors (cloud) – PMGM and WFA (both live) with Employee Central (prototype) planned in the next year.
– Collaboration Tools – Jira, Confluence, Trello.
– Multiple project/client experience in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors building/configuring, testing and implementing a range of (Payroll, Time Management, EC, PMGM) modules.
– SAP HCM UK Payroll – Configuration and Schema knowledge
– SAP HCM Self-Service – Employee/Managers Self-Service and HR Renewal.
– SAP HCM knowledge.
– HR and Payroll legislative knowledge.
– Working knowledge of ITIL.
– Agile/waterfall lifecycle experience.
– Proven customer facing experience.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.