SAP Hybris Developer
Whitehall Resources are looking for 5 x SAP Hybris Developers for a 3 Month contract.
– Development and delivery of high quality solutions based on SAP hybris Commerce (B2B)
– Interaction with customers, business analysts, project managers, solution architects and offshore developers
– Working within a scrum methodology and a Continuous Integration and Delivery Framework
– Ensuring that consistently high quality software is delivered working with on and offshore development teams
Essential Skills/ Experience
– Proven experience of Hands-on hybris commerce development
– Proven experience in Java development in a commercial environment developing high transactional web sites
– Hands-on development experience of the hybris Commerce Suite including its various ancillary business tools and Accelerators
– Java / J2EE Programming experience
– Programming experience in EJB, JSP, XML, OR SQL
– Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, Struts
– B2B eCommerce experience desirable.
– Troubleshooting through resolution of technical issues and system errors
– Experience with Producing and Consuming REST Web Services
– Agile mindset and breathe Scrum, TDD and Continuous Integration and Delivery
– Experience with development tools like GIT, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins etc.
– Good knowledge of tools like Junit, Selenium + mocking tools like Spock/Mockito
– Experience with performance optimisation on Hybris
Desirable Skills/ Experience
– Computer science degree or equivalent education
– Understanding/Exposure to Java Server Pages and JSTL
– Experience with integrating middleware systems, ESBs and ERP Systems
– Experience on optimising performance for ECommerce systems
– Good knowledge of hybris infrastructure
– One or more hybris certifications
– Certified within Scrum or Kanban
– Knowledge of Linux
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.