This position has been filled
Supply Chain Customer Advisor
Supply Chain Customer Advisor Role
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Supply Chain Customer Advisor for a key client based in Bedfordshire.
To support the Supply Chain Team with all customer and agent enquiries opposite stock, finance and ‘data’ enquiries.
* To administer and develop the Customer Management processes and systems
* To administer and develop all Customer Data related tasks
* To administer and develop all Customer Finance related tasks
* To support Inventory & Supply Management processes and systems
* Organisational Effectiveness
* Be the main point of contact for end customer enquiries including provision of telephone, e-mail and fax support
* Take primary accountability for supporting any non core based customer enquiries including HCP, patients etc including ensuring swift resolution to enquiries
* Deal with first line customer supply management queries – in line with quota management (MV and MO) guidelines
* Process inbound Supply requirement forms and respond to customers
Supply & Inventory Management:
* Monitor of stock inventory levels at Agent depots to ensure these are within parameters agreed. Feedback any issues/risks/concerns to SIMA.
* Manage Agent Claims process – logging all claims and investigate where required.
* Manage Clinical Trials process – log all enquiries / orders. Liaise with Operations on availability and process orders when required.
* Process all adhoc stock orders in a timely manner
* Run reports for distribution around the wider business
* Provide support to SIMA and SIS
* Assist SIMA with Stock Reconciliation process
* Minimal stock out at depots when stock is available.
* Ensure all Agent claims are investigated, challenged where required and processed promptly upon approval in a timely manner.
* All adhoc sales orders to be processed accurately and within 24 hours of receipt
* All reports to be run and distributed promptly
Customer Master Data:
* Validate and process all new accounts received from Agents
* Maintain Customer master files in SAP (addresses, agent details, account details etc)
* Process all account closures instructed by Agents upon finance checks.
* Manage all mailings to customers relating to stock, pricing, discounts or general t&c changes
* Engage regularly with Commercial Account Specialist regarding issues , input and attend monthly meetings with agents
* Customer master files 100% accurate, 100% of the time
* New accounts to be validate , input , checked and released with 48 hours
* Mailings / Databases to be maintained regularly
* All relevant publications informed of pricing changes in a timely manner, including but restricted to MIMS C&D etc
* Rebate validation and processing
* Investigate and process sales quotations with relevant agents
* Overdue and Credit Limit Account ownership. Liaise with Finance department to resolve.
* Reports and system maintenance relating to pricing along with distribution of Price list and Website updating.
* Check and process sales for NDD / DD Channel and take ownership of file
* All rebates to be processed within relevant timeframe
* All Sales quotations to be processed daily and ensure all cleared down for Month end.
* Price lists 100% accurate in SAP and external locations
* All NDD/ DD sales processed within the day of receipt of Agent sales data
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.