Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Engagement Manager for an initial 4 month contract in Shropshire.
The client is looking for a The Engagement Manager able to run several small to medium sized projects concurrently. This role is based in Shropshire, however, occasionally travel may be required.
– Direct the execution and implementation of your Projects, driving continuous improvements and efficiencies, using agile project management and delivery methods
– Develop and maintain project schedules and work with the delivery team to establish a delivery rhythm, balance priorities, manage risks, dependencies, and remove blockers
– Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage of delivery
– Map and manage stakeholders to ensure good relations and effective communication
– Lead and motivate multiple multi-disciplinary teams, having knowledge and experience to provide guidance and support
– Ensure teams are able to work effectively by having a productive working environment
– Predict staff requirements to enable effective resourcing
– Communicate effectively and provide data to help the delivery teams report on the project or programme to senior stakeholders
– Be accountable for your Project budgets to ensure delivery of value, accurate forecasting and management of change
– An understanding of agile methodologies, tools and techniques
– Experience of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology and collaboration tools (e.g. Agile/SCRUM, Atlassian Jira, Agile for Scrum, Confluence)
– Understanding of agile delivery techniques e.g. Continuous Delivery/Integration, Test Driven Development, and associated tooling
– Professional Scrum Master Qualification
– Experience working as an Engagement Manager, managing software and/or integration projects
– EM Certification (or demonstrate a willingness to certify)
– Proven leadership and motivational skills
– Ability to build productive relationships
– Flexibility about work content with ability to balance priorities across multiple tasks at the same time
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.