Oracle Database Administrator | Nottinghamshire
Whitehall Resources is currently seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join one of our clients based in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be required to support various Database systems, across a multitude of high profile clients.
Salary – dependent on skills and experience
Please note: on-call working will be required in this role
Do you have?
* Oracle Database Administration experience?
* Excellent knowledge of RAC, RMAN and Data Guard?
* Excellent communication skills?
* PL/SQL and SQL capability?
* Exposure to Operating systems such as Linux, Unix and MS-Windows?
Do you want to?
* Be part of a rapidly growing and exciting business?
* Progress your career?
* Develop and expand your skillset?
* Work for a market leader and have professional challenges?
If so then please apply!
Oracle DBA | RMAN | RAC | Data Guard| SQL | PL/SQL | ASM | AWR | OCP | Linux | Unix
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.