This position has been filled
Cloud And Infrastructure Architect
Cloud and Infrastructure Architect
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Cloud and Infrastructure Architect based in Hampshire for a 3-month period.
This role is for a cloud architect with skills in data services within the cloud, the role will have some traditional architecture however will be mainly focused on Azure data projects. The candidate will have the ability to look at the requirements with a cloud perspective and suggest the best solution for the company (not just lift and shift).
Must have skills:
– Minimum of five years/relevant or equivalent of hands-on design and implementation experience
– A wide ranging infrastructure exposure, including as many of the following as possible:
I. Provision of infrastructure for business applications
ii. Digital solutions
iii. Cloud delivery – Microsoft Azure infrastructure and costing
iv. Network design
v. Servers and storage
vi. Provision of infrastructure for databases – SQL and Oracle
– Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments including on premises legacy systems (*nix / Windows / Citrix / SQL / Oracle)
– Project solution architecture experience
– Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
– Excellent analytical and technical skills
With a focus on the below:
– Experience with Azure Infrastructure such as Account structures e.g. (subscription, tenant), Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, Service Principles, RBAC, IAM.
– Azure Arm Template scripting and management through Azure DevOps
– Express route configuration and management
– Ability to take a flexible approach to design with limited defined as is architecture and NFR’s
– Ability to ensure architecture designs follow internal standards
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.