Oracle Database Administrator
Oracle Database Administrator | Hampshire or London
Whitehall Resources is currently seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join one of our clients based in Hampshire or London. The ideal candidate will need to have experience with supporting various database systems and be comfortable with some UK travel.
Salary – dependent on skills and experience
Please note: on-call working will be required in this role
Do you have?
• Experience as an Oracle Database Administration?
• Excellent database performance tuning, Data Guard & RAC skills?
• Ideally Oracle Cloud (OCI) project experience – Migrations or Upgrades to OCI?
• Consulting experience would be highly advantageous?
• Excellent stakeholder and customer facing commination skills?
• Exposure to MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB administration and troubleshooting?
Do you want to?
• Be part of a rapidly growing and exciting business?
• Progress your career into Cloud technologies?
• Develop and expand your skillset?
If so, then please apply!
Oracle DBA | RAC | OCI | Data Guard | OCP | MySQL | MongoDB | PostgreSQL |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.