This position has been filled
Security Architect - SC Cleared
Security Architect – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Security Architect – SC Cleared
– To be effective the successful security architect will be familiar with a range of digital/web services and solutions, ideally where open source and cloud technologies have applied agile development methodologies.
– The security architect will create designs for security for systems, maintains security documentation and develops architecture patterns and security approaches to new technologies in line with guidelines.
– It is essential that they have experience of working in large and complex programmes with multiple stake holders, where business transformation is equally as important as IT change.
– The ability to work independently, proactively and with versatility in responding to changing circumstances is essential. – The candidate will need an eye for detail, excellent communication skills.
– The candidate ideally be CISSP with experience of applying security to cloud based solutions and DevOps processes.
– Previous experience of designing and successfully delivering service security testing in a complex multi-team delivery pipeline.
– Experience of implementing secure by design throughout the design lifecycle including the evaluation of the security of solutions and services using both manual and automated techniques.
– Has good understanding of Security Principles and NIS Directive, is able to apply security concepts to a technical level.
– Able to effectively translate and accurately communicate security and risk implications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
– Participate in different technical forums as security stake holder.
– Understanding of AWS and Security of Cloud Services.
– Good knowledge of security tools and technologies at all aspects of a solution; including network, server, cloud and end-user-compute.
– Experience of writing statement of work for Penetration/Vulnerability testing.
– Familiarity with Agile programme management delivery processes and integrating risk assessment practices.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.