This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master for a 6 month project based in Telford.
– The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways: Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team Teaching the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items
– The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including: Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality Teaching and Leading the Team to create high-value products
– Removing impediments to the Team`s progress, Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed and Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully
adopted and understood
– The Scrum Master serves the Organisation in several ways including: Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption, Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation, helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum
– Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
– Agile methodologies & techniques
– Certified Scrum Master
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.