This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Linux Administrator for a key client based in Rostock (North Germany).
We are looking for an Linux Administrator engineer to assist with some infrastructure maintenance tasks.
You will be undertaking work across multiple platforms and will be based within a team of network and systems engineers carrying out service improvements and updates.
Your role will include:
* Server upgrade and client/policy migration of the enterprise anti-virus solution
* Patching of installed Linux operating systems & application packages
* Deployment of new anti-virus solution clients to the Linux server estate
* Build of new Red Hat Enterprise 7 servers and migration of services
To be suitable for these opportunities; it is essential that you have knowledge & experience in:
* Linux Operating Systems (e.g. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or newer)
* Enterprise Anti-Virus solutions (e.g. McAfee)
* Software updates and patching
* Good communication & organisation skills with experience of working in a maintenance environment
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.