SAP Change Manager
SAP/IT Change Manager required for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on an initial 6 month contract.
You will need to have proven SAP Change Manager and have multiple SAP (full) Project Lifecycles. You will need to have a sleeve rolled up approach and be able to hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
Our client are looking for someone with a strong background in global change management across production, warehousing and distribution processes. The role will require strong project and test management capability, particularly involving Global and Local SAP systems. Any Traceability experience is also very beneficial
The role calls upon technical and process development capability to support the broader Traceability team in ensuring traceability systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented and tested to global standards
As part of a global team, the role will collaborate with global, regional and external stakeholders, to support delivery against the global traceability strategy
* Strong Business Change Management experience
* Strong experience of project managing IT deployments, preferably in the SAP and/or Master Data Management area, with demonstrable experience of planning and managing project work streams/subprojects.
* Experience of computer and systems validation in a regulated environment
* Working knowledge of corporate IT systems used for data management and warehousing
* Experience of working globally
* Experience of setting up, running and documenting process workshops to ensure solutions are aligned to the global template whilst minimising impact to business operations
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Nice to have:
* Good understanding of serialisation legislations and associated business processes would be highly advantageous
* Working knowledge of GS1 standards & or product master data
* Experience of working with corporate IT solutions such as ATTP, Aii, ERP, MDM applications
* Experience and knowledge of distribution processes preferably associated to material track and trace
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.