This position has been filled
Digital Performance Analyst
Digital Performance Analyst
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Digital Performance Analyst based in Shropshire for an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be able to;
– use data to uncover insight into the experience of end users using our service
– work with the team who are trying to solve a particular user need, and to create a framework for setting and measuring KPIs that will help us determine how successfully we’ve met the user need.
– can use data to become the voice of the invisible user.
– look at data surrounding the service and generate insight that gives the team new problems to solve, for instance it may be that users of mobile devices are disproportionately unsuccessful at a particular task
– articulate statistical/analytical findings in compelling ways, both visually and verbally
– Work with project teams to procure, implement and validate appropriate analytics tools against identified performance measurement frameworks.
– Analyse data and use this analysis to create compelling evidence-based and actionable data stories to share with stakeholders to drive decisions.
– Inform the iterative design of the service or product in order to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy.
– Make sure data and analysis is of high quality and accuracy, and work with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data
– Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
– Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
– Self motivated
– Flexible and adaptable
– Works well under pressure
– Skill with and knowledge of performance analysis methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
– Proficient in the use of performance analysis methodology and tools.
– Able to use Data modelling techniques
– Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
– Strong experience in Performance & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis
– Ambassadors for analytics, supporting others to improve and interpret data and are included throughout the product and content life cycles.
– Provide challenge from a digital perspective and collaborate with other digital and analytical professions, especially user researchers, to provide collective insights.
– Work as part of or with an agile or scrum team, where appropriate, on a specific project or in day-to day continuous improvement activities.
– Possess strong communications skills, ability to build and maintain good Client relationships
Additional Technologies are:
– Google Analytics
– Google Tag Manager
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.