This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Security Consultant based in Milton Keynes for a 6 Month period.
Who you’ll be working with:
Working with a niche team of experienced Operational Technology (OT) Engineers and Consultants providing OT services to a diverse spread of customers and markets. The OT team has been established for over 14 years providing consultancy services to our customers in order to help them understand the existing security posture of their OT environment identifying where potential gaps or vulnerabilities exist. Our team then works with our customers to introduce relevant security improvements or ways of working in order to harden this environment helping to secure these against cyber-attacks and incidents.
The focus of your role:
Undertake consultancy assignments in the field of OT Security to help customers first understand their OT environment and then mitigate any identified risks or vulnerabilities that exist. You should have existing experience of working or providing consultancy services in an OT environment as well as excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interact with others from the executive level down to highly technical analysts in structured and unstructured situations.
What you’ll do:
– Develop OT policies and procedures to help customers reduce the risk of a security breach at an installation, and sustain OT security
– Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment
– Conduct system and network security compliance assessments to assess vulnerabilities in OT environments
– Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in OT environments
– Conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures to ensure on going protection against security incidents
– Remediation of OT to close gaps and ensure compliance with policies and standards
– Provide general OT security advice to assist customers addressing OT security issues and ensure safe, continuous production operations
What you’ll bring:
– Prior experience working in OT environments
– Prior experience leading an assessment or evaluation of an OT environment to include execution of the assessment, analysis of results, and formulation of a final report for dissemination to key stakeholders
– Prior experience evaluating and assessing large organisations from the standpoint of OT
– Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE etc
– Knowledge of industry best practices and standards to include but not limited to the following; IEC 62443, NERC CIP, NESA, OG86
– Experience working in a consultant capacity or within an organisations OT environment to establish roadmaps to improve their current security posture and developing the functional/operational processes and procedures to support their mission.
– Experience developing content-rich final reports and associated deliverables with results of subject matter expert analysis and improvement recommendations
– Experience presenting the results of applied analysis to client stakeholders to include senior or executive leadership
– Experience with cyber security processes, tools, and technologies and extensive knowledge of best practices regarding their implementation
– Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to successfully accomplish client-facing interactions
– Any exposure to NID D would be advantageous
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.