SAP S/4HANA HR Payroll/SuccessFactors Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP S/4HANA HR Payroll/SuccessFactors Consultant
Start Date: February 2020
Duration: 6 months extendable
Rate: Market rates
• Engage with the Implementation Partner & Key Business Representatives for Go-live activities including UAT, Key User & End User trainings.
• Should support Business for Preparation of Test cases, End user manuals & Data migration activities
• Should have experience of configuring & customizing SF and S4 HANA Payroll systems.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
• Minimum experience of 3-5 years in Implementation & Support for S4 HANA Payroll & Success Factors modules.
• Minimum Experience of 2 to 3 Implementations & support projects for S4 HANA Payroll & Success Factors
• Hands-on experience in understanding HR business process, configuration, testing (Unit, Integration & User Acceptance), assistance on development of custom objects.
• Must hold minimum of relevant Bachelors Degree
• SAP Success Factors certification will be highly considered
• Should have excellent experience in configuration of SAP Payroll & Success Factors
• Should be proficient in the following functionalities of SAP HR:
– Payroll Processing for GCC countries
– Employee Benefits
– Success Factors Employee Central & Reporting
– Should have good understanding of standard integration between S4 HANA Payroll & SF.
• Should have understanding & configuration knowledge of all modules of Success Factors Recruitment, Onboarding/Offboarding, Performance & Goals, LMS, Compensation, CDP & Succession Planning
• Should be aware about Standard Analytics available in S/4 HANA & work with Analytics team for development of reports & dashboards
• Should have good knowledge of Integration of SF & SAP HR with Finance, Project Systems & Sales
• Should have strong communication, presentation & documentation skills
• Skilled in problem solving, End training, Go-live preparation, post go-live Support.
• Should be a team player as well as an individual contributor
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.