This position has been filled
UX/Interface Designer required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 month initial contract based in Berkshire.
Key Role activities
– Recommendations for aligning consistent brand experiences across the digital estate
– Creation of brand specific wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas.
– Creation of UX specific documentation and designs covering basic principles and brand specific approaches.
– Develop user flows for the customer journey to create a cohesive web presence.
– Instilling best practice UX within the company
– Representing EMEA to the wider company on UX engagements/initiatives
– Initiate, suggest, and spearhead interface re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
– Carefully balance management of scope to ensure that business expectations are met while not jeopardising targets for time, quality and cost
– Experience of all the core UX fundamentals. Specifically, user centered design, usability, interaction design, information architecture
– Experience creating wireframes and supporting documentation
– Understanding and experience in user-centered design process
– Experience incorporating multiple branded websites into one consistent global site
– Experience of working within a matrix organisation
– Experience of managing projects from end to end, with developments using the Agile methodology
– Experience of delivering digital solutions across all digital channels
– Knowledge of Drupal is a plus
– Ability to juggle multiple projects and thrives on fast-paced changing digital environment, excellent communication skills and “can do” attitude.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
– Bachelors degree with focus on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Digital Marketing or related field is required, MBA degree a plus.
– 10+ years of experience working as a digital technology partner or subject matter expert across multiple brand or business teams, scoping and managing large, complex engagements with major companies or clients and delivering according to requirements, on schedule and within budgets is required.
– Minimum 3 years as part of overall experience with UX fundamentals and managing digital product or technology delivery, is required.
– Impeccable business partnering, influencing and collaboration skills working with delivery teams, business partners, agencies and stakeholders, with ability to negotiate win-win outcomes, is required.
– Strong problem solving skills; responsiveness and flexibility with evolving responsibilities and changing environment are required.
– Strong UX and digital technology thought leadership with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization, is required.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (oral and written), including the ability to articulate complex digital technology capabilities and approaches in a business focused manner, as well as explain business concepts to technologists is required.
– Strong digital domain expertise with strategic and delivery experience with various digital/web/mobile technologies including responsive design, analytics, SEO/SEM, CMS, campaign management, CRM, social media etc. is required. Experience with Drupal is preferred.
– Experience in a process driven environment following sound PMI/PMP, Agile and SDLC methodologies is required.
– Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking is preferred.
– Desire to continually advance personal and team knowledge of digital trends and advances in the industry is preferred.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.