This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Resource Manager based in Telford for a 6 Months period.
Be a credible and professional face of Resourcing to the client’s internal customer base, wider client network and Third-Party suppliers. You will need the ability to know and understand the processes and tools in a BAU context and be the point of contact for the business.
The resource will be involved in the management of 3rd party resources from raising paperwork and finances during on-boarding through to off-boarding and final invoices. The management of resources whilst on site includes, renewals, Terms & Conditions queries, rate negotiations and timesheet chasing.
– Raising work orders using in the Vendor Management System (VMS) and liaising with key stakeholders such as Hiring Managers, Suppliers, Resource Managers and 3rd Party resources
– Ensuring all the correct approvals have been obtained to ensure swift processing.
– Processing renewals or updating the Off-boarding team to ensure leavers are picked up and off-boarded from the account.
– Updating the Flex database (Access) with the details from VMS for internal, validation, reporting and financial reports.
– Manages escalations from Hiring Managers about 3rd Party resources (e.g. performance issues).
– Updating the Flex database with the UKI and NUKI resources as requested by the Resource Managers.
– Manage the requests that come in for the creation of I-SoWs.
– Ensure correct data has been received to ensure prompt processing of I-SoWs
– Enter the data onto the I-SoWs tool (Sub role)
– Update the I-Sow Online Repository
– Approve submissions
– Cover for colleagues during absences with minimal supervision.
The right applicant must:
– Have experience in working in a busy administration role
– Have excellent organisational skills
– Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel). Excel must include reporting and data entry skills to ensure accurate data captured.
– A developed ability to communicate face to face/email/telephone with resources/clients/agencies/customers and internal staff.
– Ability to identify problems, appreciate the issues and then offer suggestions as to resolving them and if required implementing them.
– Demonstrable the ability to learn and use key tools such as VMS and the Flex DB to the expected high BAU standards.
– Deal with confidential information.
Key Skills Required:
– Administration background – Mandatory
– Excellent Customer Service ethos – Mandatory
– Excellent work management skills – Mandatory
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools, e.g. Outlook, Word, Access, Excel – Mandatory.
– Excellent communication skills – Mandatory
– Conflict/Negotiation management skills – Preferable
– Excellent data entry & attention to details skills – Mandatory
– Excellent organisational skills (must have ability to work under pressure/multitask numerous cases and can prioritise without supervision and ability to manage a constant change in workload) – Mandatory
– Good team working skills – Mandatory
– Ability to follow process – Mandatory
– Ability to write and maintain Processes/Procedures/WINs in line with changes– Mandatory
– SharePoint knowledge – Advantageous
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.