This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Test Analyst
– The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects.
– Reporting to a Team Leader / Test Manager, activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests.
– This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
– Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs.
– Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data.
– Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected.
– Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues.
– Testing techniques.
– Usual test scripting, mocking plus Automated Testing.
– ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent.
– UNIX, Oracle, SQL skillset.
– Competent in analysis of requirements and identifying test conditions.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.