Oracle Database Administrator - Senior
Oracle Database Administrator – Senior | Tyne and Wear
Whitehall Resources is currently seeking an experienced Database Administrator proficient in either Oracle, SQL or both to join one of our clients, an exciting public sector organisation based in Tyne and Wear.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing new database systems for our client, being at the forefront of the process, whilst managing and coaching more junior members of the team.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be able to pass UK clearances.
Do you have?
* Strong experience as an Oracle DBA
* Previous experience in a Senior/leadership position?
* exposure to T-SQL and/or PL/SQL
* Further knowledge of SQL Databases would be highly beneficial
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Do you want to?
* Work on new and exciting projects?
* Join a team of highly skilled individuals?
* Develop your skills in a new environment
* Progress your career?
If so then please apply!
| Database Administrator | DBA | Oracle | SQL | PL/SQL | T-SQL |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.