Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Scrum Master
– The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management.
– Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team Teaching the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items.
– Understanding long-term product planning in an empirical environment.
– Understanding and practicing agility and Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
– The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including:
* Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality Teaching.
* Leading the Team to create high-value products.
* Removing impediments to the Teams progress.
* Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
* Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
– Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption.
– Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum.
– Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
– Agile methodologies.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.