This position has been filled
Business Analyst required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 6 month contract based in West Sussex.
– A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customers requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding
– Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High Level Design Analysis
– Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
– Able to document requirements clearly and concisely
– Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate
– Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
– Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues
– Self motivated
– Flexible and adaptable
– Works well under pressure
– Experience on projects like DEFRA, Department for International Trade, Imports/Exports knowledge.
– Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset, and in working with Agile projects & Agile approach.
– Able to use Data modelling techniques
– Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
– Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
Mandatory Technical Skill:
– Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis. Experience in an Agile working environment
– Confluence & Jira
– Agile methodologies & techniques
Mandatory Business Skill:
– Detailed understanding of Systems Life Cycles, in particular the requirements and analysis phases, strong communications, ability to build and maintain good Client relationships, a flexible approach, ability to work under own initiative, resilient in nature, able to deal with conflict management, strong decision making and judgment, influencing skills, presentation skills to development areas and to client base, strong evidence of skill competency around flexibility, attention to details, communicating, conflict management, decisions making and judgment influencing.
– Experience in an Agile working environment
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.