This position has been filled
SAP VIM Architect
SAP VIM Architect
Whitehall Resources are currerntly looking for a SAP VIM Architect
The VIM Architect will be required to:
– Analyse the existing VIM instance identifying potential improvements
– Work with the Client to develop a technical roadmap for the improvement of the VIM instance
– Plan the delivery of agreed improvements
– Contribute to the implementation of these initiatives
Duties and responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
– Maintain and coordinate business needs and ensure that they are met by the solution
– Conduct workshops to ensure invoice automation requirements of the business are integrated and aligned
– Design, Configure and implement VIM solution as per business needs.
– Maintain a good working relationship with the Client and colleagues
– Overall 5+ years of SAP/OpenText experience with 3+ years of experience in Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) and Invoice Capture Center (ICC)
– Minimum 2 VIM end-to-end implementations (can include upgrade)
– Experience of working on multiple VIM/ICC versions and working knowledge of the VIM/ICC latest version i.e., 7.5 or 16.3 and latest support packs
– Expertise in installing, configuring and customizing VIM/ICC
– Expertise in integration of OCR solution into VIM and integration with backend SAP system. S4 Hana experience a distinct advantage
– Technical knowledge of SAP, VIM and ICC and must be able to discuss and explain the system fully and understand how ICC and SAP VIM interfaces work.
– Expertise in Design, Configuration and Implementation on Document Processing, PO/Non PO Parking/blocking Process, Invoice Approval, Chart of authority and reports.
– Ability to configure Input Channels, Archive Link, VIM Document types/process types/process options, enhance indexing screen, and enhance approval class.
– Experience in OpenText system administration, back-up process, patch update.
– Should be able to raise OSS tickets and co-ordinate with global support team for solution
– Should be flexible to work beyond business hours on need basis
– Good experience in handling blueprint workshops, preparing the blueprint/design document as per business needs
– Extensive experience in designing and configuring VIM, ICC, Archive Center, Viewer, Enterprise Scan.
– Strong background in Accounts Payable and SAP ABAP
– Knowledge of SAP workflow, OpenText Business Center and SAP FIORI would be an added advantage
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.