Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a MFT Analyst located in Cheshire for an initial 6 Month Contract.
The Managed File Transfer team provides the secure transfer of data from one system to another, both internally and externally. Managed File Transfer offers a higher level of security and control than standard FTP, offering value added features such as reporting, real time visibility, auditability, automation of file transfer-related activities and processes, end-to-end security, and performance metrics/monitoring.
Under this position, you will be aligned to a particular MFT project tower e.g. Corporate/Retail/IB etc. You will provide technical MFT project design and delivery. This involves communicating with high value clients both internally and externally, to understand their requirements and translate into a deliverable plan with timeline forecasting.
Key Skills Required:
– IBM Connect:Direct & Secure+ (Linux, AIX, Windows, z/OS)
– IBM File Agent (Linux, Unix, Windows)
– IBM B2B Integrator
– IBM File Gateway
– IBM Secure Proxy
– IBM Control Centre
– Linux (Redhat)
– Unix (AIX & Solaris)
– Windows (7, 10) Server (2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
‘Nice to Have’ Skills:
– Tibco Managed File Transfer suite (Command Centre, Internet Server, Platform Server)
– Attachmate FileExpress
– Installation (both manual and via CHEF), upgrade & configuration of C:D, FA, Secure+ and
– FileExpress on AIX, Linux and Windows.
– Design & implementation of high availability C:D clusters, Linux and Windows.
– Incident priority management, assignment and resolution.
– On-boarding third parties to the bank, following latest security procedures and verification tasks.
– C:D/FA script creation and debugging.
– Creation of new partners, groups, templates, channels in File Gateway for C:D, SFTP & FTPS.
– Authentication configuration, management and investigation in Secure Proxy.
– Creation of technical documentation.
– DR design, invocation and testing.
– CHEF deployment.
– Process improvement and budget management.
– C:D license management and migration from CPU to sessions-based licensing.
– Data centre migration planning and implementation.
– C:D/FTPS certificate & SSH key renewals.
– Regular level 3 service support, both BAU and project deployment.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.