This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Programme Manager to work with a key client based in London
**THIS ROLE FALLS INSIDE IR35**
* Senior Project, Programme & Portfolio Manager, highly able, versatile and results-driven, with 20+ years of experience in delivering business transformation across financial services, insurance and public sectors.
* Business acumen & commercial awareness, experienced managing risks & solving issues with pragmatic solutions, full ownership over budgets up to £20m, establishing strong governance & chairing steering groups.
* Transformation specialist, conducting ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ analysis to drive operational efficiency improvement, redefining delivery and management of core business functions, writing business cases and executing change
* Governance Framework, PMO & Controls
* Senior Stakeholder Management & Engagement
* Procurement Management & RFP / RFI Process
* Program manager – that has worked on performance / or procurement improvement within IT environment – this is more business focused
* Need to understand dealing with business programs on time
* Transformation / supply chain
* Will be managing a program – working with souring / commercial at IT leaders to make sure signed commercial agreements with clients on time
The IT Strategic Sourcing Programme is a priority to reshape the procurement of IT services and widen the supplier base.
At the same time, the programme is transitioning and transforming cross IT services to deliver improved customer service and increased value for money.
The Project Manager will be required to:
* Manage critical sourcing project(s) and deliver each to completion
* Implement governance, structure and rigour in the projects
* Engage with stakeholders across the programme
* Work closely with the commercial, procurement and IT teams
* Co-ordinate internal/ external meetings and workshops including chairing project meetings and facilitating working sessions.
* Supporting the Programme Director
* Act as an interface between CDIO (IT) and Commercial
* Form and direct the project team
* Engage with suppliers
* Act as single point of contact for the project
Key Tasks and Deliverables
* Initiating the project
* Managing and maintaining a PID, project plan and RAID log
* Maintaining appropriate project documentation
* Leading the project team
* Chair weekly project meetings
* Producing weekly project status reports
* Evaluating Change Requests
* Impacting issues and escalating with appropriate solutions, when required
* Supporting the Programme Director deliver the programme
Key Knowledge and Skills
* 5-10 years project management experience.
* Programme management experience is a plus.
* Working in a complex, fast-paced, matrix environment.
* Diplomacy and tacit.
* Flexible working style.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.