Whitehall Resources require a DevOps Engineer to work with a client based in South Yorkshire.
As a DevOps Engineer for our end client, your work includes working with: RHEL/Centos, Puppet, AWS, Terraform, Vault, Python, Jenkins, and code and security analysis tools (like SonarQube). The go-to for deploying and orchestrating Microservices architecture, you’ll have experience deploying scalable and highly available, transactional HTTP services including APIs. You’re passionate about DevOps, and you have spun up and looked after databases like MySQL, MongoDB and Cassandra, and the more you know about Docker, Kubernetes and Rancher the better.
* AWS – services such as VPC, EC2, EBS, Route 53, AWS WAF, AWS ALB, ELB, Network ACLS, Security Groups, AWS KMS, S3 and any other relevant services from AWS.
* Gitlab CI, Puppet, Terraform, Packer, Python, Tenable, Vault
* Databases such as Mongo DB, MY SQL
* Code and Security Analysis tolls like Blackduck, Checkmarx, SonarQube
* Application & Infrastructure Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
* Log Management using ELK stack
Required Skills & Experience
* Experience working within an Agile environment.
* Direct operational experience with using AWS as a PaaS provider for a business critical system. You ideally used many of the following tools and technologies:
* EC2, EBS, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFront, S3, IAM roles
* DynamoDB, RDS
* Monitoring and reporting with CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudWatchLogs
* Networking with VPC/VPN/Direct Connect
* Configuring auto scaling applications
* Client and API configuration of AWS
* Troubleshooting and optimising AWS deployments
* Experience of microservice architectures, container based deployment.
* Experience of ELK and Graphics
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.