This position has been filled
Java Developer required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 3 month contract based in London.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Taking part in scrum ceremonies
– Story definition, estimation, backlog grooming, planning, demos and retrospectives.
– Developing stories and ensuring compliance with the architecture, the software engineering plan and definition of done
– Taking part in peer reviews
– Taking part in design reviews
– Presenting at demos
– Producing design material and other documentation.
Essential Skills & Experience:
– Java 8 with experience of Lambda / functional programming
– Spring Boot
– Experience of writing automated tests
– Relational database skills
– Experience of API integration
– Apache Camel
– Experience of working on an Agile project
– Experience of building CI/CD pipelines
– Experience of data migration / transformation
Desirable Skills & Experience:
– Java 11
– Semantic web / RDF
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.