Head Of Information Security / Cyber Security
Head of Information Security / Cyber Security | Edinburgh
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Head of Information Security/Cyber Security to join their clients team based in Edinburgh.
Holding full accountability for Information Management and Cyber Security within a global organisation, you will ensure that all IT services and systems are compliant and protected from Cyber risks and threats.
Do you have?
• Previous experience working within a high-level Information Security and Cyber Security position
• Extensive expertise of technology relating to Information and Cyber Security management
• Good knowledge of process and standards such as ISO 27001, COBiT, GDPR
• Excellent leadership capabilities including direct reports, 3rd party resources and security consultancy services
• Excellent stakeholder management experience
• Certifications should include CISA, CISM, CIISP, ITIL
Do you want to:
• Work for a global, recognised organisation
• “Own” Information Security and Cyber Security within a global company
• Be rewarded financially – great basic + excellent benefits package
Sound interesting? Please apply now
Information Security | Cyber Security | CISA | CISM | ITIL | Head | Manager | Lead
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.