Lead Developer/Architect required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 month initial contract based in London.
As Mendix Lead Developer/Architect you will have an important role determining and realising solutions for our customers based on the Mendix Platform. In consultation with the business you determine the needs and translate this to the right solution. You will be part of an experienced team to realize these solutions in an agile/Scrum way.
– Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features
– Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business and design recommendations based on long term ITorganization strategy
– Determines specifications, then plans, designs and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions
– Has responsibility for availability and performance of applications, in particular driving incident and problem to cost effective solutions
– Has responsibility for ensuring that the system lifecycle is followed and all IT governance processes and procedures are adhered to
– Partners with other Application Managers and Service Managers, SLA Vendors to resolve incidents and problems across system landscape
– Execute agile /scrum methods to improve, efficiencies, better bottom line results, quick wins and higher quality deliverables, participating in daily stand-up meetings when appropriate
– Has in-depth knowledge and experience within own job discipline. Handles most situations independently and escalates when necessary
– Align Regional with Global IT for the IT strategy and key projects and programs
– Support regional PMO and SCRUM Master(s) in design, estimating and planning solutions and Bimodal EA approach
– Ability to travel internationally, if required
– 1.Required Mendix Rapid Certified Developer.
– 3-7 years of work experience as a designer and front-end developer ideally within an Agile environment
– Experience in designing mobile friendly websites and web-based applications
– Demonstrated experience building UI deliverables such as wireframes, design mockups, vision boarding, user workflows, functional specifications, and style guides.
– A solid understanding of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap with proven Photoshop or Illustrator experience.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.