SAP Oil & Gas Solution Architect
SAP Oil & Gas Solution Architect.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Oil & Gas Solution Architect for a contractual role in Egypt.
Start: ASAP ( Immediate start )
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Duration: 7 months (15 working days a month onsite )
– The engagement currently is limited to Explore Phase only (Design) with a potential for realization
– The project had two segments: (Down Streams 7 refineries and 5 Sales & Marketing Companies) along with their relation with the holding company for all of them
– Oil & Gas Expert
– Strong Downstream Experience (Investment Model), Public Model Experience is Plus
– Strong Sales & Marketing Companies experience
– Strong Knowledge Model Company (Having 2 projects using MC) • Broaden Knowledge on the E2E Oil & Gas Value Chain
– Own the entire landscape and the solution Architect
– Lead the teams and assure the adherence to the MC and to the agreed Solution Architecture
– Insure the consistency of the project deliverables and the integrity of the E2E solution
– Play a key role on the Design Documents (Layout, content and quality review)
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.