Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Analyst
– Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High Level Design Analysis.
– Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill.
– Able to document requirements clearly and concisely.
– Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate.
– Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops.
– Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues.
– Self motivated.
– Flexible and adaptable.
– Works well under pressure.
– Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes.
– Methodology, proficient in the use of Agile requirements capturing methodology.
– Able to use Data modelling techniques.
– Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications.
– Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis.
– Jira, Confluence.
– Detailed understanding of Systems Life Cycles, in particular the requirements and analysis phases.
– Ability to build and maintain good Client relationships.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.