Oracle Fusion Trainer
Oracle Fusion Trainer with experience around Oracle HCM, Oracle Financials, Oracle Reporting and Oracle Payroll required for a leading end user based in the UK on a Contract basis for 3 months with potential extensions.
Our Client is looking for a proven Oracle Trainer, with a strong track record of developing systems training to audiences at a range of levels. You will need experience of developing, designing and producing training materials (documents, intranet content and e-learning) as well as an understanding of Oracle Payroll/Finance/HCM systems. Any experience of Oracle Fusion Cloud would be very beneficial for this role.
Your role will be to deliver Oracle Fusion Cloud training to a variety of identified user groups within the following areas:
* Oracle HCM (e.g. Learn, Talent, Core HR, Absence)
* Oracle Taleo/OTAC
* Oracle Financial (e.g. AP, AR, Cash management, R2R)
* Oracle Reporting (e.g. OTBI)
* Oracle Payroll (e.g. OTL, Transactional payroll, Organisational structure, Compensation)
* Oracle Trainer
* Oracle Fusion/Cloud experience
* Ability to develop, design and produce training material
* Able to engage at all levels of the business
* Excellent Communications
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.