Cisco Resident Maintenance Engineer
Cisco Resident Maintenance Engineer.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Cisco Resident Maintenance Engineer for a permanent role in Kuwait.
Role: Cisco Resident Maintenance Engineer
Base Salary: 1,100 KD per month + benefits
• Vehicle Allowance per month 70KD
• Phone SIM and monthly allowance of 5KD
• Bonus per year depends on achievement and evaluation
• Yearly leave 1 month per year
• Sick leave 2 weeks per year
• Kuwait Work permit
• Position is for 3 to 4 years duration and possible extension as per client request
– Completed at least 5 years of relevant hands-on experience.
– IP networking understanding and knowledge of technologies such as MPLS and VPN
– Deep understanding of network hardware including validated experience with Cisco networking devices (minimum certification is CCNP)
– Experience and expertise with IP routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF and BGP plus knowledge of Cisco encryption technologies (IPSec, SSL), standby protocols HSRP and VRRP, and network address translation (NAT) experience
– Experience administering enterprise IP networks in critical 24×7 production environments
– Solid grasp of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols
– Experience in high-availability networks in load-balanced, n-tier application environments
– Solid grasp of network and system security principles and techniques
– Good knowledge in Cisco Wireless network and ip telephony
– Good knowledge in Cisco Security production
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.