Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Pega Developer located in Manchester for an initial 6 Month Contract.
The client has selected Pega Customer Services as their Advisor UI for their Contact Centre staff. The solution will be at the heart of the Contact Centre operations, integrating with the Telephony services and wider estate back end systems. Following an agile approach based in client offices in Manchester, this role will be key to roll-out across all contact centre staff.
Candidates will be certified in this role and have relevant delivery experience. Expected activities as per standard Pega role definitions. In addition, experience in Pega Robotics Process Automation also desirable.
– Pega Certified: Senior Systems Architect
– Participate in Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) / Requirements sessions, consulting and driving out optimum business processes
– Implement flows, harnesses, activities and methods according to overall design and best practice guidelines
– Implement Services and Connectors
– Leads work stream and guides team in delivering their assigned work to the required standards
– Unit Test all configuration
– Fix defects throughout any Test Phase
– Provide updates to Programme / Project managers on task status, risks and mitigation plans
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.