SQL DBA | Database Administrator
A SQL BDA is required by Whitehall Resources for one of our clients based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SQL DBA to join our established team in Birmingham. The team is responsible for maintaining the databases, database servers and data security and integrity for all the products and applications used in the organization.
&&Must be eligible for SC level security clearance – paid 5 years UK income tax**
Do you have?
* Experience working as a SQL DBA?
* Detailed technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including ETL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
* Experience of troubleshooting and optimising database performance,
* Exposure to Public Cloud database offerings such as Microsoft Azure
* A good understanding of information legislation, including the Data Protection Act etc
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written?
Do you want to?
* Be part of a growing team, passionate about what they do?
* Have the opportunity to progress your skills to the next level?
* Be supported in your own growth and personal development
* Receive good compensation?
Interested? If so then please apply!
SQL Database Administrator | SQL | DBA | SQL DBA | Azure | DBA
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.