SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer required for a large SAP ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on an initial 4 month contract basis.
You will need to have proven SAP ABAP Developer and have multiple SAP (full) Project Lifecycles. You will need to have a sleeve rolled up approach and be able to hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
* Design and develop technical solutions for approved specifications.
* Produce technical documentation for completed developments.
* Resolve defects arising from functional unit testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing and production go-live.
* Implementation of software in test and production environments.
* Provide end of delivery handover to support team.
* 5+ years hands on development using ABAP.
* Strong knowledge of ABAP OO.
* Ability to debug code to resolve reported issues.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, customers, managers and colleagues and possess good written and English language skills for documentation and presentations.
* Excellent communications skills
* Blueprint, build and post go-live support experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.