Oracle EPM Support Analyst
Oracle EPM Analyst – Oracle Cloud, Hyperion
An Oracle EPM SME is required by Whitehall Resources for our client based in North Yorkshire. This is a permanent position and requires the successful candidate to have previous experience delivering effective Enterprise Performance Management systems change & supporting business needs as they arise.
The successful candidate will ideally be a full or part qualified accountant with experience in transformation projects. Technical experience of the Oracle Cloud Financial modules & Hyperion (PCBS) products will also be needed.
£excellent salary and package
Do you have?
* Deep Oracle EPM / Hyperion systems knowledge
* Confident and capable of EPM support experience
* Hands-on EPM configuration and or business process experience
* Ideally ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills?
Do you want?
* To work with the latest Oracle technologies?
* To be rewarded financially?
* Have a great work-life balance?
Oracle Finance | Oracle EPM | Hyperion | ACCA | CIMA | PBCS | Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.