C ++ Developer | East Sussex, UK
Whitehall Resources are looking for a C++ Developer to join their client’s team based in East Sussex. The role will include design, implementation, testing and integration of embedded software. Many projects will require a significant hands-on element, entailing skill in software architectural design, use of real time operating systems and writing of device drivers.
The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level in computer science, software engineering, automation engineering (or a related discipline) and have some strong C++ Sofrware Development experience . In addition, the individual needs to be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a dynamic organisation operating globally.
Do you have?
• C++ Development experience?
• Experience in embedded RTOS (ThreadX, MQX or FreeRTOS)?
• Additional experience in C#/ .Net would be desirable
• A degree in computer science, software engineering, automation engineering or a related discipline?
• Strong communication skills?
Do you want?
• To work for an exciting end-user?
• To have a defined career development path?
• Have a great work-life balance?
C++ | RTOS | Software Development | ThreadX | MQX|
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.