This position has been filled
Oracle Apps DBA
Oracle Apps DBA
Oracle Apps DBA required on an immediate basis for a 1 Year extendable project assignment for our client based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
*Please note our client is not transferring IQAMAs so we are looking for a candidate with their own valid visa or IQAMA sponsor that they are able to manage independently.*
– 5+ years of devoted experience with managing, configuring and maintaining various RDBMS, MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server
– Extensive experience and knowledge of query performance tuning, backup restore, permission architecture and disaster recovery procedures
– Proven experience with complex database systems migration, consolidation, and integration
– Familiarity with data warehousing methodologies and technologies
– Skilled with hands-on SQL programming for extensive querying and data manipulation
– Experience in implementing Oracle Databases and Oracle EBS 12.2.X
– Excellent analytical skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– SSO implementation
– RAC implementation
– Server hardware and network knowledge a plus
– Cooperative and ability to work under pressure
– Good presentation skills and fast self-learner
Start Date is Immediate/ASAP!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.