Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Training Lead located in Greater London for an initial 2 Month Contract.
– Understand end client business and business objectives
– Understand the end client target audience and their background
– Provide consultancy in determining training style and objectives
– Estimate the tasks involved
– Produce a training / training development plan
– Track and control against the plan to ensure deadlines are hit
– Identify and produce a Learning Needs Analysis
– Facilitate sign-off from the project, as specified in the plan
– Facilitate quality reviews ensuring quality procedures are followed
– Interface with project management
– Manage Rightshore© Training Developers
– Develop end client training materials
– Deliver end client Train the Trainer sessions as per the plan
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.