Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Automation Tester for an initial 6 Month contract in Shropshire.
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects. Reporting to a Team Leader / Test Manager, activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests. This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
– Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs
– Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data
– Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected
– Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues
– Understanding of JMeter (Experienced would be better).
– Understanding of the CIDI pipeline.
– Agile methodology.
– ISTQB Foundation required.
– Preferably the ISTQB Automation extension and/or ISTQB Agile Tester.
– Understanding of test automation (Why is done, how its done and proven experience of having done it).
– Excellent communication skills as the teams are in different locations.
– Experienced manual testing experience
– Skilled in identifying and creation of test cases/scripts.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.