Pega Lead System Architect
Pega Lead System Architect required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 2 month contract based in Wiltshire
– Pega LSA – CLSA part 2 certified & Pega v7 experience
– Lead System Architect Certified
– Experience in Integration of Pega applications to other technologies using SQL, MQ, JMS, File Service, LDAP, DB2/Mainframe and Oracle.
– Financial services experience
– Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL
– Experience in WebSphere or WebLogic Application Server
– Strong OO experience
– Pega Solution and Architecture of Enterprise Solution Design
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.